- We took a stroll around the neighborhood ... this consisted of Madelyn pushing an empty baby doll stroller (she was persistent that her baby doll would not go along for the ride). This occupied her for thirty minutes or so but she snapped right back into her mood once her little feet entered the front door for lunch.
- We danced to some new tunes that Madelyn got from Auntie M for Easter, but gee, wouldn't you know, I had to dance the entire time too in order for Madelyn to be happy. On the plus side, I hopefully burned off some calories from all the chocolate chips I ate out of stress during nap time.
- We painted with watercolors for the first time today and Madelyn had a blast until I had to take them away. Apparently ten minutes was all it took for her to become an expert painter and refuse my novice instructions. She threw an all-out fit when I laid down the law of obey or lose the privilege.
My last option was survive until it was time to go to a meeting at church where I could put her in the nursery and let them deal with my disobedient monster. Wouldn't you know that when I picked her up they commented on how good she behaved. Of course did for them!



Yeah, I'm so glad your blogging! I think Ashlyn actually enjoyed your post more than me! I'm not quite sure how many times we just watched "Ma-Lyn dance again".
ReplyDelete