christmas portrait 2010

christmas portrait 2010

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Toddler vs. Butter

I had two sticks of butter sitting out on the counter today softening for banana bread. Madelyn had reached for them while helping me in the kitchen on her little step stool, and I told her not to touch the butter. Apparently it was just too tempting because several minutes later I turned around from washing my hands and this is what I saw.


She wasn't very happy when I scolded her for not obeying mommy and made her wash the butter off her little hands. When I showed the picture to Jonathan this evening he said, "That's exactly what she does to my toothpaste!" He's a little picky about the tube of toothpaste, which is one reason we each have our own! She helped me in the kitchen three times today, and we had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment