christmas portrait 2010

christmas portrait 2010

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Madelyn the teacher

Lately Madelyn has been pretending to be a teacher ... she has actually told me she is going to be one when she grows up. The only knowledge she has of teachers is from Mother's Day Out and Sunday School, so she has told me this quite a bit lately ...

"I going to be the teacher, hokay mommy? You sit here and put ur hands in ur lap."


Madelyn then sits across from me and holds one of her daddy's bibles. Today, the story was ...

"Hokay, I going to tell you a story. Jesus rode into town on a donkey, and the donkey said heehaw, heehaw, heehaw."


Sometimes I will intentionally take my hands out of my lap and she will correct me right away. Funny little girl. She made me laugh so much this morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment