christmas portrait 2010

christmas portrait 2010

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Two-year Portraits

Madelyn had her two year portraits taken today. Boy is it difficult to work with a busy toddler who wants to do her own thing! She showed her true side in the pictures buy picking up a HUGE teddy bear and wrestling with it and being a wiggle worm in the chairs. I am pleased with the pictures all in all.

We went to a chain called Portrait Innovations. It was highly recommended to me and I would certainly recommend it to you as well. Wal-mart prices with the professional studio feel, and you walk away with your pictures in thirty minutes or so. The pictures posted on this site have not been cropped, so keep that in mind. The actual prints look great! When we were done we meet daddy for lunch at Jason's Deli. I absolutely love their salad bar and soups. Jonathan enjoyed seeing the pictures and Madelyn was proud to show them off.

We will have her birthday party in a few weeks. It is going to be a ladybug theme and I think it will turn out really cute. We are going to have live ladybugs for table centerpieces and party favors for her friends to take home and release at their house. I need to get on the ball and get the invitations made and sent out to her little friends!








4 comments:

  1. Oh they turned out so cute. :) I love that her little personality shines through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee,hee...I remember Kendall's 2 year portraits! I am praying for a better 3 year session! Yours turned out really fun! And they will always give you a great memory when you see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma loves your pictures Madelyn! You are really growing up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just found your blog from facebook and I'm following now!

    I can't believe how big Madelyn has gotten. I remember when she was first born! She has turned into quite a cute little girl.

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete