christmas portrait 2010

christmas portrait 2010

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Catch up

I know ... it's been forever since I've posted anything on my blog. We found out a month ago that we are expecting another baby and I have been exhausted each evening. We are very excited and I'm nine weeks along right now. We had an ultrasound a few weeks ago and everything looks great. Our past three weeks have been filled with Vacation Bible School, Madelyn's 2nd birthday party, a bout of flu that hit Jonathan, teething, and then a visit from my nephew and niece, Benjamin and Adyson, who arrived on Friday and head out tomorrow. I feel like I've been going none stop. It looks like things will calm down in July ... but then again, Madelyn and I will probably be traveling a lot that month too.

Here are some pictures of Madelyn's party and some of the adventures I've been on with the three kids this week. We've had lots of fun, but I can see why grandparents love being grandparents so much ... you can send them home after they wear you out. :)

















2 comments:

  1. I'm worn out just looking at the pictures! Looks like y'all have had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all is going well with you! I love the pictures of Madelyn! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete