We had a fun-filled Labor Day on the lake. Jonathan finally got to put his boat on the water since we've been here. Madelyn woke up as Miss Grumpy Pants and was down for a nap by ten that morning (her normal nap time is one ... that's how bad she was acting). When she woke up she was much happier, so we left to grab lunch and hit the water.
Madelyn loved it! She was all grins and would let out an occasional "Weeeeee!!". She pointed out every bird she saw and was fascinated for some reason by all the leafless trees in the water. When Jonathan would ask me if I was ready to head back, Madelyn would quickly answer, "No, more daddy!". So after three plus years, Jonathan's "free" boat finally provided some family fun ... although I'm pretty sure a group of Hispanics were making fun of it in Spanish as they looked at it and laughted. :) It's not exactly pretty.



She is too cute. Thanks for the advice about the contacts. I already have Acuvue Oasys with Hydraclear but I have not tried those eye drops or contact solution so I will give it a shot.
ReplyDelete