christmas portrait 2010

christmas portrait 2010

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Random cuteness

Madelyn has been so busy the past few weeks learning more numbers and shapes, making up the cutest songs and singing them so proudly and helping mommy cook. I'll try to get video of Madelyn's singing, but she is very particular on when she sings and typically doesn't like to perform for the camera. She sang to daddy on the phone last week as we drove home from a fun afternoon/evening at the Galleria Mall. She was singing about being a happy girl. She was so good as I did a little shopping, so she got to play in the awesome play area, eat her happy meal as she watched the ice skaters (and mommy ate a super yummy sandwich and salad from The Corner Bakery), play some more, and pick a treat from the candy store. It was her first time to eat sour gummy worms and she loved them! Now you know why she was singing her happy girl song. Here are some other things we did this month ...



Madelyn had cotton candy for the first time Thursday at a woman's ministry fair at church. She loved it and was a sticky mess afterward.


We made a fort after lunch today and she thought it was the best. She was non-stop giggles as we played. I apologize in advance for all the nakedness. She doesn't like to wear clothes lately and some days it's just not worth the battle.


She likes to put band-aids on her fake boo boos too.



This is how Madelyn looks when she wakes up in the morning and after her nap. Putting her hair up is a must when we leave the house!


Madelyn helped me make one of our favorite meals - sausage, potatoes and onions. I sliced and she put them in the skillet. I took these pictures because I thought it was hilarious how she had to evenly line the bottom of the pan with the potatoes and she refused to use the potato ends because they looked different. Does this remind you of anyone mom? Yep, me.


Madelyn got to play at the outdoor mall park here in Garland after we bought some cute things for baby brother. She loves the park!


Madelyn and daddy get to eat breakfast together most mornings. I took this because Madelyn had to mimic daddy and read a magazine too as she ate her breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment