This morning Madelyn and I finally went to the Dallas Arboretum and Gardens, which we had been wanting to get to for weeks. The weather and timing was finally right. Madelyn had a blast and I enjoyed it too. We strolled around for a while and Madelyn got to get out of her stroller and run around in a few areas to burn some energy. I couldn't get her to cooperate and take good pictures, so I only got this one. Our realtor gave us a family membership as a thank you gift, so between now and next May Madelyn and I will be going often.
When we got home she took a three hour nap (yey!) and then I gave her strawberry sherbet. She liked it last time but today she said it was too cold. Crazy gal ... so we pulled out the finger paint instead. She loves to do crafts and when she can get messy, she loves it even more.
Jonathan came home for an hour this evening and then had to go back to work, but while he was home daddy and his little girl got to play and wrestle. They both had so much fun. I hid in our bedroom, so I wouldn't distract her from her daddy. She has grown quite attached to me in the past few months and I wanted her and Jonathan to have a bonding moment (and the time to myself was nice too!) Enjoy the pictures!



Madelyn looks so cute with her finger paints!
ReplyDelete