We had such a fun week! First, Aunt Danielle came to visit Monday through Wednesday. Madelyn absolutely loved playing with Aunt Dani because she was constantly down on the floor playing with her or reading her books. I really enjoy hanging out with Dani and love how she is so very helpful too. We went shopping for swimsuits for both Madelyn and I and thanks to Dani, I got to try them on in peace. She kept Madelyn occupied and I found a great swimsuit that I actually really like. That's a change. All in all we went to three malls (Northpark, Galleria, and Firewheel outdoor mall) in two days ... I love the options that DFW offers. We also went to lunch with some of my girlfriends from Mom 2 Mom Bible study at the Cheesecake Factory on Tuesday. Oh so YUMMY! Madelyn shared my salmon ... this little gal loves fish, but I can't get her to eat beef very well. Can you believe it?


On Thursday we were invited to a pool party by a friend from Mom 2 Mom again and we both had a lot of fun. Madelyn equally enjoyed the swimming pool and all the neat outdoor toys. It's always fun exploring new toys! We tried the big swimming pool first, but soon found out she liked the smaller jacuzzi area better because she could walk around on the seat area and play. This picture was taken as we were leaving and it shows off her big "cheese" smile! She absolutely loves furniture her size and she migrated over to it as soon as she saw it.
No comments:
Post a Comment