A few weeks ago I found a field of Texas bluebonnets that was absolutely gorgeous. I learned a life lesson ... don't say to yourself that you will come back in a few days when your child is dressed cuter to take pictures. Do it right away, because when you finally make it back two weeks later it will be too late. I got some pictures on Friday, but the bluebonnets were not near as pretty or plentiful. Madelyn was too busy looking at the flowers to say cheese to the camera, but a few of them still turned out okay.
FYI ... to all our NC friends, the bluebonnet is the state flower in Texas and you will see them lining the highways in the spring. It is really beautiful.


Aww, I'm sad you didn't get pictures when the field of covered. Is this the field we passed on the way to the park?
ReplyDeleteYep. Same field. There is a big difference in the quantity and quality of flowers, right?
ReplyDelete