
I was so excited to take our first family portraits and Joel's six-week pictures today!! It is hard to believe that we have a family of four already. The past three weeks I had so much fun shopping for our outfits, and the pictures turned out just as I had imagined. The young man who took our pictures at the studio worked so well with Madelyn and knew just what to do to make her smile. She really seemed to enjoy being a model ... so much different from her two-year portraits! These are some of my favorites!










Your family pictures are so good. The pictures of the kids are so adorable. I wish we could find a good photographer close.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures turned out so good! You need to frame the picture of Madelyn on her tummy with the one of you in the Globe! -- Mom
ReplyDelete