christmas portrait 2010

christmas portrait 2010

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Madelyn's First Pets

Jonathan decided Madelyn needed a pet a recently. I wasn't thrilled about it but rolled with it anyway. After all, how bad could a fish be? Yep. I'm not an indoor dog person and Jonathan's despises cats. I guess Jonathan didn't want Madelyn to be that kid at school who wasn't able to raise her hand when the teacher asks, "How many of you have a pet?" So they headed to Walmart recently and picked out two fish. They had fun together, but all I can say now is poor fishies. We keep forgetting to feed them.




1 comment:

  1. You caved hu? Dorothy the fish is still alive at our house. Although she did have a near death experience and I was begging Phillip to flush her and put her out of her misery (mostly because her floating on her side gave me the creeps). She only gets fed a couple times a week too so I'm sure yours will make it. :)
    I make Phillip clean the fish bowl, it gives me the willies!!

    ReplyDelete