Joel took his first steps this weekend! I can tell that he has wanted to walk for several weeks now, and it is so fun to watch him wobble for a few steps and be so proud of himself. Jonathan and I have been bragging on him all weekend! His very first steps were to me (five total), and it was so exciting. Jonathan was in the garage working and was so disappointed that he missed them. Joel has since walked for daddy many more times, including this one.
Joel's Sunday School teachers are amazing and just love on Joel. They were sad to see him taking a few steps because that meant Joel is that much closer to promoting to the walkers class (and away from his girlfriend, Jori too). They decided they should knock him down each time he tries to walk. Now that's just mean! :)
Dill Pickle Chicken Salad
2 days ago



lol! Joel CAN'T leave Jori yet!! She stayed in the baby room for a good 2 months into her crawling (they kept picking her up so no one would know ;-) . . . I think they should wait to promote him until she is walking too . . . let's call it motivation for Jori :-) I'm going to tell Jori to steal Joel's walking shoes!!
ReplyDeleteThat's my boy! He is growing up!!
ReplyDelete