christmas portrait 2010

christmas portrait 2010

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Creative Side

I've had fun this year creating the centerpieces for the ladies luncheons at church. I really enjoy decorating ... I've actually considered becoming a party planner or decorator when my children get older. Here is what I dreamed up for today's luncheon. I was really pleased.



I snapped a shot of my finished lemon votives at home yesterday. They turned out good and a lot of ladies were asking about them. That's a good sign, I suppose.



A yellow daisy and solidago floral arrangement. So pretty and inexpensive.



After all the magic ... And yes, those are giant slices of chocolate cake!

2 comments:

  1. Heather . . . I can definitely say . . . you are gifted in the area of decorations! The luncheon was beautiful (like always) and unique. Yes . . . you need to start your own home based business!

    ReplyDelete